For learners who took the online seminar of “Introduction to Cutting-edge Cybersecurity for Individuals and Organizations”, We held the flipped classroom on January 30th.
In the flipped class, learners exchanged opinions with Professor Okamura, who taught “Introduction to Cutting-edge Cyber Security for Individuals and Organizations,” and other learners. The topic was on cyber-security which is closely related to our daily lives.
First, Professor Okamura talked about the following issues.
- What he should have studied more when he was young,
- What he wants to study in future,
- What if the time has come that he does not have to think about cyber-security?;
- Business models;
- Scary stories that he experienced and heard about;
- Others （The final plan will be given to you in the class.）
Professor Okamura gave learners a lecture, and they exchanged opinions with the participants. Finally, Professor Okamura wrapped up the session.
|Course||Flipped classroom – Introduction to Cutting-edge Cybersecurity for Individuals and Organizations|
|Professor||Koji OKAMURA (The director of Cybersecurity Center, Kyushu University)|
|Date||13:00-16:00, Saturday, January 30, 2016|
|Place||Conference Room A; 2-16-23 Nishijin, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka-ken|
|Registration fee||free of charge|
Please refer to the link below for details regarding this course.