In June 2016, “Fujitsu Specialist Training Research Division” which is the donation section of Fujitsu Ltd. was established at Kyushu University Cyber Security Center.
In recent years, computers and the Internet have been used in various fields and play a major role in the development of humanity. At the same time, computers and the Internet are misused, and various security incidents such as important data leakage and remote control are occurring frequently. Against this backdrop, it is becoming necessary to train cyber security human resources who can safely and securely operate the organization’s computers and the Internet.
The main purpose of this donation section is to help companies and universities cooperate in fostering cyber security human resources.
Fiscal Year 2017：
- Cyber security basic theory
- Security engineering exercises（Network / server version）
- Security engineering exercises（Digital Forensics Edition）
- Security engineering exercises（IoT Security）
Fiscal Year 2016：
- Security engineering exercises
- enPiT exercise (trial)
Results announcement, etc.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshitatsu Ban and Koji Okamura, Effectiveness of Experiential Learning for Keeping Knowledge Retention in IoT Security Education, 6th International Conference on Learning Technologies and Learning Environments (LTLE2017) in 6th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics, IEEE, Hamamatsu/Japan, Jul. 9-13, 2017.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Yoshitatsu Ban and Koji Okamura, A Study on Instructional Design of Experiential Learning for IoT Security Engineers, Proc. of 11th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference(INTED 2017), ISBN: 978-84-617-8491-2, pp.5826-5833, Valencia/Spain, Mar. 6-8, 2017.
- Kosuke Kaneko, Ban Yoshitatsu and Koji Okamura, “A Study on Instructional Design for Security Engineer”, Academic eXchange for Information Environment and Strategy (AXIES) 2016, Dec. 14–16, 2016.