Article 1 (Application of the Covenant)
This agreement is a person who uses the members-only page (hereinafter referred to as “Members page”) of the website managed and operated by the cyber security center of Kyushu University (hereinafter referred to as “Center”) It is applicable to). Matters that are not stipulated in this agreement will be handled based on the “operation site operation guidelines” on this website.
Article 2 (Change in the Covenant)
We may change this agreement without obtaining the consent of the member. In this case, it shall be changed at the earliest time, when the change of this agreement is notified to the member or posted on the “Members page”.
Article 3 (Purpose)
The “Members page” is mainly aimed at sharing information among members and disclosing research results.
Article 4 (membership fee)
As mentioned above (Article 3), membership fee can be used free of charge.
Article 5 (Member Registration Procedure and Pre-Approval)
- If you wish to register as a member, please complete all necessary information such as name, e-mail address etc. on this site’s designated membership registration form, and send it as necessary information. Please enter all necessary information correctly.
- Individuals who have made membership registration pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph after agreeing to this agreement will be registered after approval by the chief administrator (cyber security center chief). You will be qualified as a member from the time you receive notification that the prescribed registration procedure has been completed.
- Membership registration procedures should be done by the individual who becomes a member. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all.
- “Members page” is a member registration by approval system. Member registration may not be accepted in the following cases. In that case do not disclose the reason at all and do not incur any damage caused by not accepting membership registration.
- When trying to register as a member by false or inadequate information
- When trying to damage this center or a third party by using “Members page”
- If the center has canceled membership registration in the past
- When trying to register membership twice
- Those who are in violation of laws and regulations, those who try to register in violation of these terms, and other site administrator judge that it is not appropriate to allow “Members page” use
Article 6 (Handling of Information)
- Information posted on the “Members page” should be used only for research purposes and information sharing between members, and should not be used for other purposes.
- The copyright of the contents provided on the “Members page” belongs to the cyber security center of Kyushu University. Do not copy, duplicate, or modify it.
- Please do not transfer the information obtained by this “Members page” to a third party without permission.
Article 7 (Change of Member Information)
If there is any change in the registered information, please change registration as soon as possible. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by the fact that change registration was not made.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
- If you wish to unsubscribe, please fill in your name, e-mail address and send it to cs-staff (at) cs.kyushu-u.ac.jp by e-mail. (Currently, we have not done the procedure by withdrawal form)
- The Center can withdraw without prior notice without notice to the member in the following cases. In this case, do not disclose the reasons at all and do not incur any damage caused by not accepting membership registration.
- When registering as a member with false or inadequate information
- When trying to impair or give damage to our center or a third party by using “Members page”
- If the center has canceled membership registration in the past
- When you double registered as a member
- If you have not used “Members page” for over 3 years
- If you do not receive an e-mail from our center
- Members with violation of laws or violations of this agreement or when judging that it is not appropriate to allow use of “Members page”
Article 9 (Inbound and outbound e-mail)
- Members shall use the e-mail address entered during the membership registration procedure when receiving / sending e-mails to and from the Center in connection with the use of the “Members Page”.
- We will not assume any responsibility for the contents of the e-mails sent by members in connection with the use of the “Members Page”.
Article 10 (Prohibited matter)
When using the “Members page”, we prohibit members from doing the following acts.
- The act of transferring the information that the member knew of on the “Members page” to the third party other than the member, the employee of the member to which the member himself belongs, the third party other than the officer, regardless of fee or no charge.
If the member transfers to a third party, permission from our center is required.
- Acts that violate laws or this agreement etc.
- Acts that slander or slander others in posting comments.
- The act of damaging the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Center or a third party.
- The act of entering false information.
- Acts of sending or writing harmful computer programs, e-mail, etc.
- Act of unauthorized access to our server and other computers.
- Act to lend or transfer a member ID and password to a third party, or act to share with a third party.
Article 11 (Stopping the Operation of Member Site)
We may suspend the operation of the “Members page” without obtaining approval from the member at the discretion of our center. We will not be responsible for any damage caused to members by this center.
Article 12 (Changes / Abolition of Member Site)
All or part of the “Members page” can be appropriately changed or abolished without obtaining approval from the member at the discretion of the Center. In this case, we will not be responsible for any damage caused to the member by this center.
Article 13 (Disclaimer of the Center)
- We will not take any responsibility for damage caused by acts carried out based on the information etc. we learned on “Members page”.
- The center is not responsible for damage caused by members violating these Terms and Conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any disruption, retardation, discontinuation, loss or damage of data due to communication line, computer and human failure, loss or damage by data, or damage caused to members regarding our service.
Article 14 (Handling of personal information)
About the operation of “Members page” Personal information acquired by this center will be used to the extent necessary for the operation of this site, but for detailed handling it is necessary to separately prepare the rules stipulated by the Center (“Kyushu University Cyber Security Center Operation Site Operation Guidelines “). In addition, we will promptly destroy the member’s personal information that has been withdrawn after withdrawal.
Established July 18, 2018
Kyushu University Cyber Security Center