- Monday April 1st, 2019 SICORP Workshop on April 18th-19th at Kumamoto
- Wednesday March 6th, 2019 WP4 meeting and workshop at IITD on Feb.27-Mar.1
- Tuesday October 2nd, 2018 IIIT-D visit 2018
- Friday September 21st, 2018 WP3 Meeting at IIT-D on 12th Sep, 2018
- Tuesday September 18th, 2018 Workshop on 5G & IoT Security on 10th Sep, 2018
SICORP International Joint Research Laboratory
Strategic International Collaborative Research Program (SICORP)
“International Joint Research Laboratory”
KYUSHU UNIVERSITY CyberSecurityCenter
Regarding Decision of Selected Issues in 2016
concerning India-Japan Joint Research Laboratory
For the Security in the Internet of Things Space
In this project, Kyushu University and Indian Institute of Technology Deli (IITD) aim to achieve secured IoT space which is organized several information of network, server and complicated IoT devices,by merging our information science & technology and electoric technology of IITD.
This is not only research development, but also works out training and education to use IoT space safely for both people who provide IoT space service and who use its service. By deviding up 6 Working Packages (WP) for this research project above, each WP will actively advance collaborative researches.
Furthemore, Indian-Japanese research representitives are assigned on every WP,therefore, they can publish research results by collaboration of Indian-Japanese research groups.